Content Delivery Program Manager
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Do you want to be part of world's most customer centric company and its' leading brand of cloud services? Are you passionate about working with B2B sales teams and equipping them for success? Do you excel in uncovering business needs, leading cross team collaboration and delivering solutions that help sellers increase productivity?
Amazon Web Services is continuing to pioneer in the Public Sector and is now hiring a Content Delivery Program Manager (PM) as part of the Sales Enablement team. You will have an opportunity to help shape a fast-growing and high-performing team within the Worldwide Public Sector Sales organization. In this autonomous role, you will lead high impact initiatives around delivering content to the sales organization through a communications portal and rolling out a new content repository integrated with our CRM platform. You will be responsible for ensuring both solutions address the needs of the Worldwide Public Sector by delivering customized user experiences and improving seller productivity. This includes working cross-functionally, an ability to adapt to changing customer needs, simultaneously leading multiple projects, and a desire to tackle difficult problems.
This position is based in Ballston, VA and will require travel (average 4 trips annually) to field offices primarily in the US.
- 7-10 years of experience working with content management platforms with responsibilities including architecture, process implementation, user experience and governance
- Experience working with content creators on strategies to deliver and measure content effectiveness
- 3+ years of experience creating custom solutions on SharePoint
- 3+ years of experience working with SharePoint APIs and services
- Experience with the principals of UI/UX design
- Experience working independently and delivering results
- Experience working in a fast paced, continuously evolving, environment
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5 years experience support B2B sales organization in Sales Ops or Marketing role
- Well versed in Sales Enablement trends using technology to equip sellers with scalable solutions to sell more effectively
- Strong understanding of Public Sector business standards
- 3+ years client side web development on cross-browser applications
- 3+ years application architecture experience on SharePoint
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with SharePoint administration
- Background in graphic design
- Master's Degree
For more information, visit https://aws.amazon.com/government-education/
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top