Content Creation Lead
Amazon is seeking a Content Creation Lead with a passion for language to join our Kindle data team. We are building language solutions that power Kindle products.
This role focuses on language data, primarily in the areas of writing and testing consumer facing content before releasing it to production.
The Lead must be capable of:
- Creating and delivering high quality written content under aggressive deadlines
- Working autonomously with minimal direction
- Contributing to process improvements to reduce handling time and improve output
In addition, the Content Creation Lead will need to quickly understand data conventions and any changes to those conventions deployed.
The Content Creation Lead must have a passion for language and how it affects the customer and customer experience.
The ideal candidate also:
- Shows proactive behavior in addressing issues and problems
- Possesses excellent communication and organizational skills, and is very detailed-oriented
- Is comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Demonstrates willingness to support several projects at one time, and to accept re-prioritization as necessary
- Adapts quickly to keep up with changing project conventions and new projects
- Fluency in at least one foreign language, both verbal and written
- Experience using English in a professional setting
- Experience writing content that will be consumed by customers
- Working knowledge of computers
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; a degree working with language, writing/editing preferred
- Comfortable working with major global languages, inclusive of various dialects and accents
- Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs
- Interest in languages and cultures from around the world
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top