Consumer Finance - Senior Finance Manager
- New York, NY
Want to help build Earth's leading e-commerce finance team?
At Amazon, it's our goal to be Earth's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
To support our continued growth, we are looking for the most exceptional finance professionals to join our Consumer Finance team. This organization encompasses a vast and growing range of multi-billion dollar categories ranging from Hardlines, Consumables, Softlines, International, Global Expansion, Kindle Content, and more.
As a Senior Finance Manager on this team, you will be working closely with the business leaders to provide data driven analysis and recommendations to help drive the evolution of the physical business model. In addition, this position will lead the planning process by preparing P&L financial forecasts and reviewing actual results to drive insights and action. A successful candidate will be strategic, analytical, and demonstrate the ability to effectively manage financial responsibilities to all business and financial partners they support.
This role will be a good fit if you:
• are highly analytical, detail oriented and have solid conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
• thrive in a fast-paced environment with ambiguous situations that require an ability to multi-task several priorities
• are able to work with large sets of data
Primary responsibilities include:
• Leading the finance function while participating as a stakeholder in cross functional teams
• Developing long and short term financial plans
• Driving cross-business analytic projects for the business team with financial modeling, data mining, and presentation support
• Leading ad hoc financial analyses and root cause investigation
• Managing the reporting on weekly financials and operational performance metrics
• Controllership of the business
12+ years' of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• MBA (or business Masters)
• Advanced analytical and problem solving skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis
• Advanced Excel skills
• Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
• Customer focus and professional demeanor
• Strong track record of business partnership
With a commitment to innovation and diversity, the possibilities are endless at Amazon: https://www.aboutamazon.com/working-at-amazon/diversity-and-inclusion/diversity-and-inclusion-at-amazon
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top