Construction & Engineering Program Manager - Transportation Engineering Services
- Glendale, AZ
The successful candidate will be part of the Transportation Engineering Services in the EU team and will be responsible for managing the tracking, implementation and delivery of the Change Management process.
The role will be based in Luxembourg or United Kingdom and will involve travel (20%) around Europe and will be responsible for managing the changes to the program affecting infrastructure/engineering and updating standards. Responsible for influencing project owners to deliver as per greatest and latest designs.
Main responsibilities are:
• Implements processes to gather customer objectives, feedback and changes in a sustainable tool.
• Manages expectations and plans resources, timeline and needs per project.
• Works with ATS Business, Real Estate, Construction, Pre-construction and WWD to integrate and understand per project and program details to manage in-flight and standards changes.
• Properly control revision levels and align execution teams to deliver as per newest and greatest standards.
• Creates, manage and maintain the internal data platform.
• Produces reporting as needed (weekly, monthly, live) for customer, execution teams and internal.
• Identify improvement opportunities presents to the customer and gets buy-in to integrate at program level.
• Bachelor's degree in business management, engineering or construction related field.
• Experience in business administration, document control and management or program/project management
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience of construction, engineering or similar.
• English proficiency to business level + other European language (Italian, Spanish, French, German)
• Master's degree on Civil engineering, Industrial Engineering or Six Sigma Green/Black belt certification.
• SQL or query or programing knowledge and experience
• Experience with engaging with stakeholders or customers locally and across diverse geographical locations.
• Expertise in continuous improvement initiatives and development of ongoing support pertaining to document control processes, administration and projects
• Knowledge of disciplines like construction, engineering, security, health & safety and logistics document management practices and procedures
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, Wiki
• Strong organization skills and great attention to detail
• European language proficiency.
Back to top