Location: This role can be based anywhere in mainland UK or Eire.
Would you like to further your career bringing digital transformation to customer experience? Are you passionate about learning new technologies? Are you excited by the idea of helping customers using artificial intelligence and data analytics? Would you be keen on becoming an expert on Amazon Connect, our cloud contact center service?
As a Connect Specialist Solutions Architect, you will be the technical expert in customer experience solutions so that you become your customers' trusted advisor.
Your creativity and expertise in customer experience technologies will allow you to link technology to tangible solutions, so that you can guide your customers to realizing their desired business outcomes.
You will help customers architect solutions, supporting them as they build production pilots to realize the value of the cloud and Amazon Connect.
You will innovate and scale architectural best practices around building and operating customer experience workloads by collaborating with customers, developing content and enabling the wider community to adopt the AWS portfolio around Amazon Connect.
You will be a thought leader in AWS technology and industry trends in the customer experience space, creating and sharing best practices through white papers, code samples, workshops, user groups and blog posts.
Inside AWS, you will be an ambassador for our customers. You will articulate customer needs by describing your observations from customer engagements and market trends around customer experience workloads to inform the roadmap of AWS features.
Whether you have used Amazon Connect before or it is a new solution for you, you will follow a personalized onboarding plan when you join AWS. After onboarding, you will be able to dedicate some of your time each week towards continual learning so that you develop and advance your technical and business skills in the customer experience space, including exciting technologies like artificial intelligence and data analytics.
If you are enthusiastic about enabling AWS customers in the art of the possible, while challenging the impossible, come and build the future with us.
You have the following qualifications and competences:
• Background architecting with contact center technologies, including routing, metrics and integration to third-party applications.
• Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating - either on premises or in the cloud.
• Experience engaging successfully with internal or external stakeholders.
• Understanding of how contact center technologies help customers achieve their desired business outcomes.
• Fluent language skills for your location, and good business English.
One or more of the following qualifications are desired but not required:
• In-depth working knowledge in a technology domain such as WebRTC, SIP, multichannel/omnichannel contact center routing, workforce optimization (WFO) and agent quality management, workforce management, forecasting and scheduling, customer-facing payment solutions, ability to adapt code in Python, Node.JS, C++ or other.
• Experience working in a customer-facing role, creating technical content or delivering enablement sessions.
• Experience with cloud technologies including relevant industry certifications (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional)
• Technical degree (Math, Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar) or equivalent industry experience.