Configuration Support Manager
Amazon has recently formed the Enterprise Risk Management & Compliance (ERMC) team to centralize efforts to track enterprise-level risks and partner with Amazon's senior leadership team to identify areas where global risk management and compliance oversight are required. For areas where global coordination is required to manage risk, ERMC establishes: 1) company-wide policies and requirements, 2) oversees programs to mitigate risks, 3) monitors business compliance with requirements, and 4) reports compliance status to Amazon senior leadership. When significant compliance gaps are identified, ERMC will stand up programs to mitigate risks until compliance programs are established within business teams.
Amazon ERMC Configuration Support Manager ensures the sanction screening investigation tools are configured correctly and resolve any incidents timely to reduce any investigation impact. This manager is our defense against Investigator-impacting incidents as well as driving operational excellence across the Investigation tools. We are searching for best-in-class Incident and Configuration Manager to support these tools to ensure 3rd party vendors and internal Amazon teams are facilitating the investigation process. You should have a passion for working through ambiguity and a desire to work under tight deadlines in high-pressure situations. You are encouraged to consistently push the boundaries of our Incident Management programs from both a process perspective and a technology perspective, and should never be satisfied with the status quo. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Amazon's world-class compliance operations teams and work with some of the best and brightest while also developing your own skills and career within one of the most dynamic, innovative, and progressive technology companies in the world.
- Be a technology evangelist and use your deep knowledge to solve business problems
- Reduce mean time to resolution for all incident types
- Adapt and improve operations management systems and processes to accommodate rapid and increasing growth
- Create and review configuration documentation and contribute to the design of new standard operating procedures
- Manage system configurations and requirements to support operational level changes and onboarding of new products and services.
- Manage and resolve user access issues
- Identify and troubleshoot recurring platform issues and engage service owners to drive resolution
- Automate tasks through creation and maintenance of scripts and
- Respond to and complete customer requests within SLA via a trouble ticketing system
- Mentor peers in your areas of technical and operational strength
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field or at 5 years relevant experience in a large-scale online technical operations environment
- Knowledge of best current practice frameworks (ITIL, COBIT), particularly incident, problem, and change management
- Configuration Management Knowledge of Bridger, AML, and World Compliance Lexis Nexis tools.
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills to facilitate efficient and effective interaction with peers and customers
Effective organizational skills to maintain a consistently high standard of operations in a busy environment
- Confidence to drive and manage large conference calls potentially including Director and higher-leveled participants
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and a commitment to document findings
- Experience driving collaborative projects from conception to delivery
- Experience dealing effectively with customers during problem resolution and operating efficiently under pressure
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top