Components Engineer / Tech purchasing
- Haifa, Israel
AnnapurnaLabs as part of AWS, is looking for talented engineers to help us develop the semiconductor platform which is based on revolutionary architecture.
Take part in the development of cutting edge products within disruptive system architecture. You'll have the opportunity to work on the technologies that power the world's largest Cloud provider, within a dynamic, open, and fast-paced environment. Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
Responsibilities for the position:
• Responsible for choosing devices for cards produced by Annapurna Labs for internal and external use. This includes electrical and mechanical devices, while taking into consideration cost, technical and logistical aspects.
• The work includes ongoing interaction with the Far East subcons' engineering and purchasing personnel and with Amazon's planning teams supply chain teams.
• Lab equipment purchasing
• Education: Experienced practical Eng /BSC
• At least 2 years' experience in boards design and/or Components engineering /FAE.
• At least 2 years of work in board/system engineering (assembly files, BOMs, ECN, Schematics review, work with ODMs/CMs)
• Experience in moving from deign to manufacturing (NPI)
• Multi-tasking ability
• Details and quality oriented
• Fluent English
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability
Back to top