Compliance Quality Specialist
- Seattle, WA
Risk and Compliance Services (RCS) is rapidly expanding its presence across Amazon's diverse compliance programs globally. RCS is looking for independent, passionate, and experienced AML professionals in financial services, payments, and e-commerce.
If you are considering taking your AML professional, career in a new direction and would like to contribute in a fast-paced, innovative environment, then consider RCS for your next professional challenge. Join the compliance team and make history!
In this role, you will join a diverse team of AML professionals and apply your compliance experience in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws and regulations to:
• Perform AML quality audits on behalf of the Quality Assurance team.
• Partner with operational teams to deliver quality findings and support ongoing improvement opportunities.
• Provide AML quality audit subject matter expertise to business and operations teams during meetings, workshops, and leadership reviews.
• Assist in building results reporting and dashboards.
• Create and update guidance and program documents.
• Conduct a variety of investigation and audit types including suspicious activity, sanctions, and enhanced due diligence.
• Share industry expertise through audits and provide written, professional feedback.
• Apply an analytical and detailed thought process to various product types and services within an AML construct.
• 2+ years of compliance experience in the financial services or money services business sectors supporting key elements of an AML program.
• Working knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws and regulations, including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and OFAC regulations.
• Proven ability to effectively articulate AML related concerns and provide cohesive feedback to compliance leadership and colleagues.
• B2+ English level.
• Intermediate+ Excel, SharePoint, and basic SQL working knowledge.
• Quality assurance or peer review experience.
• AML related certification, or willingness to obtain.
• Financial Services, Payments or e-commerce background.
• Relevant experience in law, ethics, organizational business, finance or statistical analysis.
• Proven track record of delivering results in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
Back to top