Compliance Analyst - Turkish Speaker
- Dallas, TX
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Amazon is currently looking for a highly analytical and forward-thinking Compliance Analyst to join our growing Compliance team at our European headquarters in the vibrant city of Luxembourg.
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a diverse and multicultural country located in the heart of Europe, bordered by France, Belgium and Germany, with a total population of around half a million. Luxembourg has Luxembourgish, French and German as national languages, with English spoken by the many expatriates and most locals. Luxembourg is known for banking, steel and a number of EU institutions plus an increasing number of technology-centric organizations. Luxembourg boasts a rich cultural scene and a high standard of living. http://www.promoteluxembourg.com
Key functions of the role include: working cross-functionally with legal, operations, product, risk management, marketing, and finance; driving projects to completion; developing strategies based on data; balancing business needs and building a great customer experience.
• In charge of daily AML related escalated issues and trouble tickets cases queues.
• Review of suspicious, high risk activities/customer profiles to decide further steps/action accordingly.
• Highlight any exceptions, resolve and document results. Escalate issues as needed.
• Responsible for the compilation of data and information required for the completion and submission of STRs to FIUs.
• Provide support and AML subject matter expertise to investigations/operational staff to help them understand AML requirements as they relate to their function.
• Assist on compliance issues to ensure regulatory requirements are met using various monitoring systems and reports.
Assist in the creation and monitoring of reports and metrics for AML tracking purposes for on-going monitoring as well as new products.
• Fluency in English and Turkish
• Bachelor's degree in Business / Law / Compliance / Economics
• 1-2 years previous AML/Compliance experience.
• Working knowledge of Compliance, EU AML and KYC related laws and other relevant regulations
• Any AML related certification preferred.
• Payments or e-commerce background preferred.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Back to top