Compliance Analyst - EN/CN
- Windhof, Luxembourg
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Amazon is currently looking for a highly analytical and forward-thinking Compliance Analyst to join our Compliance team in London
Key functions of the role include: working cross-functionally with legal, operations, product, risk management; driving projects to completion; developing strategies based on data; balancing business needs and building a great customer experience.
• In charge of daily Anti Money Laundering (AML) related escalated issues and trouble tickets cases queues.
• Review of suspicious, high risk activities/customer profiles to decide further steps/action accordingly.
• Highlight any exceptions, resolve and document results. Escalate issues as needed.
• Provide support and AML subject matter expertise to investigations/operational staff to help them understand AML requirements as they relate to their function.
• Assist on compliance issues to ensure regulatory requirements are met using various monitoring systems and reports.
• Assist in the creation and monitoring of reports and metrics for AML tracking purposes for on-going monitoring as well as new products.
• Fluency in English and Chinese
• Bachelor's degree in Business / Law / Compliance / Economics
• 1-2 years previous AML/Compliance experience.
• Working knowledge of Compliance, EU AML and KYC related laws and other relevant regulations
• Any AML related certification preferred.
• Payments or e-commerce background preferred.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build, and want to enable you to do so.
Back to top