Community Marketing Manager
Are you ready to help Amazon launch a new business? As a Community Marketing Manager, you will help develop and execute strategic marketing plans to build, communicate, and grow Amazon's vision of delivering a new premier service to customers through evangelism.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for producing engaging content (written and video), creative problem-solving, proven growth hacking track record, data analytic skills, and a strong drive for results. Customer obsession is a must.
You will work closely with marketing, operations, and product management teams to bring this new business to life for our Customers, generating insights that will shape our future strategy and guide our engagement with our Customers.
- Inspire and create engaging and relevant content to evangelize our offerings
- Leverage our community to produce engaging editorial articles
- Monitor forums to ensure continued engagement
- Serve as the day to day contact for community and influencer outreach. Help vet and cultivate relationships through personalized pitches and high touch communication.
- Create engaging and educational video shorts, from conceptualization through execution
- Drive execution of social media campaigns, including content development, measurement and optimization.
- Help create, curate, and review messaging and imagery for customer-facing assets to create a consistent branded experience.
- Track and manage tight timelines and budgets with internal teams and vendors to ensure projects stay on track.
- Research new marketing initiatives and competitors, analyze data, and identify ways to further engage customers, differentiate our business and brand, and impact key marketing levers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent experience in the industry
- 2-3 years of experience in the advertising or marketing industry
- Direct experience creating customer-facing content and a strong creative gut
- Hands-on experience with Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
- Ability to think on your feet and prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and highly organized
- Demonstrated communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Products; Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Experience working with Photoshop preferred.
- Experience writing customer-facing content that is on-brand
- Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Understanding of advertising metrics and ability to draw actionable insights
- Aptitude for organization to keep projects moving forward and stakeholders informed
- Strong results orientation
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top