HR Services is looking for an internal Communications Specialist to join our team. HR Services is Amazon's people operations team, supporting employees across the Americas from their first day to their last day and most employment transactions in between. Just like Amazon works to be the most customer-centric company on Earth, HR Services works to provide the best employee experience to our employees around the world. Help us effectively engage Amazon's internal customers - HR partners, managers, and employees!
The Communications Specialist will deeply understand HR Services' key audience: fellow Amazonians. You will develop communication strategies and written messages that are compelling to diverse groups of Amazon employees, including HR partners, recruiters, managers, and associates. You will differentiate messages and channels to get the right information to the right people at the right time and in the right way. You will also design and manage visual communications that may include templates, posters, PowerPoints, and logos.
This role builds strong relationships with the Employee Resource Center (ERC), Leave of Absence (LOA), and other HR Services teams to provide expert communications guidance and support. You will coordinate with these internal teams and stakeholders to create, edit, and publish communications that are effective and relatable to the intended audience. The ideal candidate will be able to distill complex HR topics into simple and customer-friendly written and visual messages for internal audiences.
- 2-5 years of experience in HR, marketing, or an internal communications setting
- Bachelor's degree in business, HR, communication, or a related field
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to understand and connect with the intended audience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, or other design production tools
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple requests in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with clients and customers
- Experience with graphic design and/or video production
- Experience in HR Operations, Recruitment, Staffing, Payroll, etc.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top