Communications Lead - Sales Enablement
Amazon Web Services is seeking a talented and experienced Communications Lead to join the Worldwide Public Sector Sales Enablement team to help build a culture of best practice sharing, collaboration, and knowledge transfer among a global sales organization. In this role, you will be responsible for writing and managing content for the AWS internal sales portal, a comprehensive resource center that provides the tools, content, and other important information our field employees need to effectively serve customers. You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to distill vast amounts of information about key business initiatives, AWS services, sales programs and methodologies, training opportunities, and business processes into clear, concise communications.. This role is also responsible for supporting the overall AWS brand, raising the bar on writing standards, and recommending innovations to our communication strategies.
You should not only possess exceptional copywriting and editing skills for original content, rewriting and optimizing content from subject matter experts, but also excel at writing for end users and working backwards from the intended audience to produce compelling copy.
- Collaborate with sales and technical stakeholders to develop targeted communication plans for WWPS teams, including sales prorams, business processes, and other key business initiatives
- Leverage existing or new communications channels/tools to reach broad audience groups
- Develop crisp, user-friendly communications that resonate with a variety of audiences
- Manage end-to-end execution of communications, including assessment, writing, review, and publishing ranging in size, impact, delivery vehicle, and turnaround time
- Manage intake of communication requests from various stakeholders and proactively identify communication opportunities to keep employees informed
- Review communications written by other team members and partners and provide feedback
- 5-10 years professional experience in PR, communications, or marketing
- 3+ years experience writing content for high-tech or Public Sector organization
- BA/BS required in related field
- Must provide your portfolio of projects that you have written, edited, or contributed to
- Project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and external agencies, and multiple campaigns and projects at once
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage priorities
- Superior written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Understanding of enterprise sales processes, methodologies, systems and operations
- Understanding of AWS solutions
- Previous SharePoint experience
For more information, visit https://aws.amazon.com/government-education/
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top