DESCRIPTION Please note this role can be based in multiple EMEA locations including Dublin, London, Frankfurt, Paris, Zaragoza or Milan)
The Amazon Web Services Infrastructure Global Expansion team is looking for a Colocation Contracts Manager within our EMEA region. You'll have the ability to dive deep into data, existing processes, people, and systems to improve complex processes. In addition, you'll be experienced in meeting tight deadlines while managing multiple projects.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated; analytical; possess a strong sense of ownership; have exceptional organizational skills, high integrity and accountability; and have a passion for process improvement.
• Analyze contractual gap analysis in colocation contracts
• Manage data centre agreements with third-party suppliers,
• Support contract transactions; generating and processing service orders; vendor communications; obtaining internal financial, technical, and legal approvals.
• Manage remediation transactions: validate stakeholder inputs,
• Engage with vendors with guidance from Technical Business Developers, Prepare business cases and drive contract execution with legal partners.
• Track and manage individual gap remediation projects
• Manage a global portfolio of commercial agreements for critical data centre infrastructure.
• Lead process improvements for automation and scalability
• Develop metrics and analyze trends
• BS/BA degree in Business, Economics, Finance or Accounting, or related experience
• 5-7+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: finance operations, procurement, project management, asset management, lease management
• Experience working with cross-organizational teams in an international organization
• 5-7+ years of demonstrable experience in one or more of the following areas: contracts management and/or lease management
• 3+ Year Data Center commercial contract experience
• Proven experience of delivering Lean/Six Sigma or equivalent
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.