CN2EU AB Existing Seller Management Leader
- Cairo, Egypt
Over the past 20 years, Amazon has reinvented on behalf of the consumer and has become the largest internet retailer and marketplace in the world with over $280 billion in revenue globally. Through our entrepreneurial and innovative culture, Amazon has also developed new technologies and products (like our Kindle e-readers and tablets) and, enterprise services (like Amazon Web Services). Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the business customer and focused on building the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world, and we are recruiting to make this vision a reality.
Amazon Business is Amazon's response to tackle this incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base. We are focused on building solutions that enables the B2B customer to find, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, small businesses to large institutions (and everything in between). Our B2B customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer so we are reinventing everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience.
Amazon Business is seeking a dynamic and motivated Existing Seller Management (ESM) Leader for our EU Marketplace. This leader will lead a team of Account Managers to be responsible for businesses seller management recruitment and sellers' post launch management. Amazon is making a strategic investment in B2B through the launch of Amazon Business. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help shape the future!
The ESM Leader will be expected to drive a large pipeline of high-value accounts, while executing sales strategies to secure deals that will exceed aggressive account acquisition and revenue targets, by leading a sales team of high-performing individual contributors and other manager/team lead personnel. This person will also be required to work cross-functionally with category, product, marketing, operations, and leads generation teams to optimize new B2B seller recruitment and quality of outputs. The ESM Leader will be responsible for managing both day-to-day production as well as setting overall business direction. As a growing organization, Amazon Business is highly influential across Amazon customers, category teams, and sellers. Amazon Business combines the selection, convenience and value customers have come to know and love from Amazon, with new features and unique benefits that address the needs of businesses.
• Train and coach sales and AM team to identify, qualify, and engage with prospective sellers for the Amazon Business Marketplace while creating a clear value proposition of selling to business customers on Amazon, along with the features and functionality.
• Meet or exceed team quotas, revenue targets, and operational metrics.
• Build strong communication channels at all levels of the Seller's organization, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage towards a growth plan.
• Analyze the business and conduct deep dive analysis; provide routine executive-level reporting on the Seller's current business and future opportunities. Publish recommendations and action plans based on data.
• Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of the sellers in your territory. Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
• Utilize CRM tools such as Salesforce.com to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly goals.
• Prepare and deliver business reviews regarding progress and state of health for the respective territory.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment, including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
• Assist internal partners to drive change, remove roadblocks, and close business.
• Manage additional projects concurrently with managing daily production environment, such as mentorship, competitive analysis, and sales analysis as needed.
• Hire, develop, and retain top talent in a fast-paced work environment of high performing sales professionals.
• Advocate on behalf of Sellers and other external stakeholders to influence product roadmap, lead generation, integration process, and reporting activities.
• BA/BS degree required
• 10+ years in related industry
• Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others
• Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel
• Superior written communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work with legal, product, and internal business owners to reach mutually beneficial agreements
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
• Demonstrated success in hiring and leading a team to exceed sales targets
• Always does what is right for the customer; relentlessly customer-focused
• MBA degree from a top university preferred
• Strong project management skills
• Creative, has initiative, and can constructively advocate on behalf of the customer
• Experience with ecommerce company
Back to top