Cloud Support Associate (Mandarin speaker)
- Sunnyvale, CA
Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to join us as a Developer Support Engineer who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
What can you expect from a life in the Amazon Cloud as a Cloud Support Engineer?
You will be surrounded by people that are wickedly smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
• Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
• Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
• Interact with leading technologists around the world
• Work directly with Amazon Web Service architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
• Leverage your extensive customer support experience to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how our customers use our services
• Drive customer communication during critical events
• Fluent in Mandarin Language
• Experience Linux or Windows system administrator skills
• Experienced with Linux/Windows system monitoring and analysis
• Good understanding of distributed computing environments
• Technology-related Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Customer service experience / strong customer focus
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills and experience
• Self-starter who is excited about learning new technology
• Networking (DNS, TCP/IP)
• Exposure to Virtualization (VMware, Xen, Hypervisor)
• Prior working experience with AWS - any or all of EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, RDS, VPC, VPN, Direct Connect, Route53
• Exposure to security concepts / best practices
• Expertise with IPsec and SSL VPN, Load Balancing, Iperf, MTR, Routing Protocols, SSH, Network Monitoring / Troubleshooting tools
• Experience with various routers and firewall appliances from: Cisco, Juniper, SonicWALL, Checkpoint, Watchguard, Palo-Alto, etc.
• Certification: CCNA R&S or Security, CCNP R&S or Security or equivalent.
• Strong knowledge with BGP (preferred) or any other dynamic routing protocol
• Experience with OpenSWAN and OpenVPN
Amazon Web Services is hiring. For more information: http://aws.amazon.com/careers/
What if I'm not an expert in all the preferred qualifications listed on the job description?
That's okay. That's our preferred list, not a required listed. We hire smart people who can dive deep so we're more interested in the areas that you do know instead of those you haven't been exposed to yet.
"Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates."
Back to top