Cloud Security Architect
At AWS, we're hiring highly passionate and deeply technical cloud computing Security Architect Consultants to help our partners develop technical expertise and work with our partners on key customer engagements. Our security and compliance consultants will deliver architecture guidance, lead proof-of-concept projects, and conduct customer workshops. AWS Security consultants will collaborate with customers to address security and compliance challenges, and implementing and migrating customer solutions and workloads onto AWS.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
Solutions - Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer security and compliance requirements, proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements.
- Expertise - Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services in key market verticals & regulated industries such as financial services, healthcare, life sciences, and energy
- Delivery - Engagements will include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud services. This will be done via onsite customer projects.
- Insights - Work with AWS engineering, support and business teams to convey partner and customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps.
- 5+ years' experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, including privacy, controls, etc.
- Experience building enterprise security strategy for cloud adoption or driving the program's evolution to meet new requirements
- Hands-on technical expertise in Security Architecture, automation, integration, and deployment (DevOps)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing 7 or more years of IT implementation experience
- Extended travel to customer locations may be required to sell and deliver professional services as needed
- AWS Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape
- Proven experience building security reference architecture for all-in cloud deployments and hybrid scenarios
- Significant technical expertise in Cloud Computing technologies, scripting languages (Python, RoR, etc), integrating 3rd party monitoring tools, encryption tools and best practices, and forensics.
- Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM.
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape Deep understanding of enterprise risk management methods and techniques to drive successful outcomes in a multi-national environment
- Working knowledge of cloud computing technologies and workload transition challenges
- Familiarity with archive, backup/recovery and business continuity processes in distributed operations
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top