Cloud Application Architect
- Stockholm, Sweden
As a Architect you will lead complex projects with autonomy and discretion, often involving multiple Amazon and customer teams.
On a daily basis, you will work with customers and partners, leading them through planning, prioritization and delivery of complex initiatives, while collaborating with relevant Sales and Service Teams. You will design and deliver solutions that solve for new levels of complexity, scale and performance, and in turn, enable breakthrough innovations. You will create and apply frameworks, methods, best practices and artifacts that deliver prescriptive guidance to customers, and publish and present them in large forums and across various media platforms.
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact?
Come build the future with us.
• Experience with software engineering best practices (code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and deployment, release and change management).
• Proficiency designing and building highly available, resilient, large-scale distributed systems.
• Exposure to Agile development methodologies and practices.
• Ability to travel to client locations when needed, up to 50%.
• Experience in a Software / Solution Architect role or similar
• Architecting, designing and developing applications on the platform
• Designing and building using container and serverless technologies and event-driven architectures
• Experience in modernization or of applications to the
• Experience and track record presenting at public events such as technology conferences, hackathons, etc.
Back to top