Exciting opportunity to join Amazon in developing its next generation products for the cloud market, working in a very team-oriented environment.
We are looking for exceptional software engineers to help develop the next generation chips based on a revolutionary architecture.
In this job you will design and develop software for functional and performance validation.
In this role you will develop system level software, targeting chip architecture, functional correctness and performance, running on various platforms and validating chip functionality.
Working Location: HFA
• C hands-on development and debug
• 5-10 years of experience in software development/chip validation
• Expertise in PCIe/DDR protocols
• BSc degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Electrical Engineering
• GPA 84 and above (Preferred universities: Technion, BGU, TAU)
• Very good communication skills
• Experience in software development
• Experience in the following fields is preferred:
• RT embedded SW experience
• Multi-core CPU programming
• C++ design knowledge
• Performance analysis
• Expertise in various protocols: PCIe, DRAM, networking, serdes etc