Channel Program Manager
The Channel Program Manager is an integral member of Amazon Web Services channel program team focused on channel program expansion and channel development for specific regional markets. In this role you will work closely with partners and AWS teams to drive revenue growth and overall market adoption through channel partners. This role requires the candidate to easily converse in a range of subjects such as sales, marketing, legal, and operational conversations, and be a great communicator to partners and internal teams to drive channel revenue.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with partners, AWS sales and partner teams, and AWS HQ teams to improve and execute channel programs in international regions.
- Manage a set of portfolio partners through acquisition, contract negotiation, onboarding, and other channel program activities to help channel partners grow their AWS business.
- Lead channel program legal agreement negotiations and participate in and execute complex deals.
- Create and execute enablement plans for channel partners.
- Set and manage revenue targets and work with the channel partners and AWS partner teams to achieve/exceed goals.
- Evangelize and enable in region sales and partners teams to drive partner recruitment and channel revenue.
- Serve as a key member of the AWS Channel Program team in helping to define and deliver the overall go-to-market strategy.
- Support channel operations while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, legal, support, billing, etc.).
- Utilize salesforce.com and other internal Amazon systems to track key performance metrics.
- 3-5+ years enterprise technology experience in partner management, partner program development, or consulting.
- Experience in leading contract negotiations and/or working on custom deals.
- Experience working within the enterprise software development industry.
- Presentation skills
- Demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like open source software, virtualization and Software as a Service delivery models.
- Consistently exceeds key performance metrics.
- Organizational skills and attention-to-detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter.
- The ability to present in front of large audiences and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity - Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Vet
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top