Channel Marketing Manager, Recruitment
- Seattle, WA
Amazon's Associate Attraction Marketing team is looking for a Senior Channel Marketing Specialist to drive growth for Channel Marketing including Job Boards, delivering a set of high priority initiatives to drive job applications for hourly Operations positions globally. You will partner with a team of Marketing Specialists in managing job board and digital programmatic advertising and vendor relationship to develop and optimize recruitment marketing. The Associate Attraction team generates demand for the Amazon hourly brand, and converts that interest into new hires to meet the growing need for hundreds of thousands of hourly Operations team members.
This person will work with internal customers across all levels of the organization and will be responsible for vendor management of job board and digital vendors, and measurement and optimization of channel and vendor marketing programs. Keys to success are an ability to assess and prioritize strategic opportunities, execute an ongoing set of initiatives, analyze the impacts of each program, and continually optimize results. We seek a results-driven performance marketer with a strong record of achieving high growth. The ideal candidate thrives in ambiguous situations, loves to build from scratch, and builds programs to scale globally. You will use data to rigorously assess channel and vendor effectiveness. You think big, and you execute rapidly.
You will be responsible for:
• Partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to understand business needs and challenges, and to develop channel marketing programs using job boards, programmatic recruitment vendors, and other digital recruitment channels
• Partnering with Recruitment Marketing Specialists in the field to develop go-to-market marketing and sourcing plans
• Identifying new vendors for recruitment marketing, and developing business cases and programs to vet, launch, optimize and scale those vendors
• Analyzing weekly, monthly and quarterly KPIs, deep-diving channel data to provide actionable insights and concise business recommendations
• Communicating channel and vendor performance and status to various Operations, Marketing, Media, and Cross-Functional stakeholders
• Working closely with channel marketing vendors to understand their roadmaps and assess opportunities in relation to Amazon
The role can be based in Seattle or Nashville.
• Bachelor's degree
• 7+ years of experience in high-volume recruitment marketing, consumer digital performance marketing, or consulting
• Experience managing marketing campaign performance and experimental design and analysis
• Master's degree Business, Marketing, Computer Science or a similar field
• Experience with Adobe Analytics Report Suite
• Proven track of record of building, managing and optimizing large-scale multi-channel marketing and sourcing campaigns
• Experience developing go-to-market strategies and launching new programs
• Basic SQL knowledge
• Ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
• Proven track of record of building and optimizing multi-channel, multi-vendor marketing campaigns
• Excellent communication skills written and verbal
• Analytical experience including converting raw data into actionable insights and recommendations
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively across business and technical teams to deliver results
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top