Channel Development Manager - Indonesia Public Sector
- Seattle, WA
As an AWS Channel Development Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and adoption of Amazon Web Services in the Public Sector. Your mission will be to develop AWS awareness and adoption, build AWS competency, and foster the development of cloud-based solutions with key partners who deliver solutions for Government, Education, Healthcare and Non-Profits in Indonesia.
In this role, you will manage a territory of depth partners while developing business and technical relationships to grow the overall business. You will have day-to-day interactions with these partners to support their progress in the adoption of AWS for their solutions, and build joint go-to-market strategies that expands the AWS coverage. The ideal candidate should possess business acumen with an ability to drive engagements and interactions at the executive level, as well as a technical background that enables them to relate to software developers and architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated capacity to think strategically about the customers' mission and execute tactically to resolve technical challenges. The individual will have good communication skills, with a capability to build and convey compelling value propositions of AWS services.
The Channel Development Manager should have good sales experience in public sector business. As a hunter for new business and a builder of solutions and relationships, he/she should bring:
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to think broadly about the AWS business and requirements to grow our business with partners in the overall Public Sector vertical segment.
• Understanding of the unique procurement processes in central, state and local government, education, public health, EdTech, non-profit and non-governmental organizations
• An ability to independently manage complex negotiations, working with senior executives both inside and outside of Amazon
• Long term planning skills balanced with an ability to deal with ambiguity in execution
• Serve as a key member of the AWS Indonesia Public Sector Team in helping to drive overall business goals.
• Manage AWS depth partners who build industry solutions for the Public Sector.
• Understand and navigate Public Sector contracting vehicles and procedures.
• Understand the legal, compliance, security, and technical considerations and certifications specific to the Public Sector that impact the partner ecosystem.
• Build and execute a plan to develop the competency of the partners in the assigned territory, and grow overall AWS Public Sector business revenue through partners.
• Develop and manage the sales pipeline by engaging with prospects, partners, and key customers.
• Manage complex contract negotiations and liaison with the Legal group.
• At least 5-10 years working experience, of which 5 years should be in the area of channel/partner management
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status
Back to top