Change Management Program Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Amazon Freight is a transportation service provider for external shippers that uses the logistics network we built for Amazon to deliver freight safely, on time and at competitive costs. We offer shippers access to the same network of carriers, technology infrastructure and tools that Amazon uses to move thousands of loads daily. Businesses of all sizes have access to the costs and levels of service of one of the largest shippers in the world. Amazon Freight spins Amazon's broader flywheel by helping minimize empty miles by bringing in freight that flows complementary to our existing network.
Amazon Freight Operations Overview.
Amazon Freight Operations (AF Ops) is the Pan- European team that handles Amazon Freight's Shipper Support and Transportation Execution. We are responsible for planning and scheduling the transport orders placed by our customers (Shippers), and providing them with support at each step of their journey. We play a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of Amazon Freight's European transportation network and have a direct impact on Shipper Experience.
Program Manager Overview
We are looking to hire a motivated, innovative, customer-obsessed, high-ownership and data-driven Program Manager to support the delivery of operational excellence and transformation within Amazon Freight Operations.
As a Program Manager, you will be the owner, responsible for defining and implementing the operations vision that meets our customers' needs across our freight products while meeting business performance goals. A successful candidate shall be a big thinker who is highly analytical and customer focused with a track record of delivering innovation. The Program Manager must be able to Think Big and Dive Deep, and be skilled at managing multiple priorities, and communicating effectively with employees of all levels. The ideal candidate will be highly detail and task oriented and comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
He/she will design and develop change programs within the AF Ops function, applying agile and design thinking principles to enable and continuously improve the operating model that best fits the needs of our customers and the business. Is entrepreneurial, self-sufficient, has acute attention to detail and and is able to operate in a fluid, deadline-driven environment
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
1. Proactively drive transformation, change and digital adoption to maximise the performance of teams and deliver on agreed Revenue Targets, KPI's and Client SLA's.
2. Partnering with business development, product and wider operations teams to ensure efficient and on-time program implementation. Proven ability to influence stakeholders with different priorities and different functions including but not limited to technology, legal and finance
3. Implementing the required governance mechanism via KPI and metrics, along with ad hoc reporting and analytical deep-dives
4. Identify and remediate operational issues as needed in different parts of the operation. Find practical and simple solutions to complicated problems without sacrificing quality or core functionality
5. Drive and own operations change management related to new freight product or program launches as well as freight network expansion
6. Review of business processes, systems, team skills and partner with relevant stakeholders to identify, develop and deliver best practice initiatives
7. Apply agile methods and program management skills together in the design, development and delivery operation transformation programs
• Proven experience in a similar program/change management role focused on transformation and results
• Client or Project Management experience (possibly managing a product or service launch)
• Excellent motivational and organisational skills
• IT literate including all MS platforms
• Strong project management, continuous improvement skills with the ability to work independently
• Acute attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment
• Good decision-making capability, knows when to involve senior management in decision-making
• Strong quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills, being able to diagnose root cause of issues
• Experience working with large cross-functional teams
• Excellent collaboration, influencing, and change agent skills
• Excellent communication skills, professional demeanour and able to adapt your approach to fit the audience
• Master's Degree in business administration or related discipline
• Experience working in the transportation, supply chain or related industries, with Program ownership/management, Operations Management being a strong plus
• PMP Certification
• Good understanding of Agile and Design Thinking methodologies
• Prior experience in project and change management in a corporate environment
• Continuous Improvement experience
Back to top