Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
The AWS Training & Certification organization educates customers, partners, and AWS Employees globally on AWS products, solutions, and best practices. We are seeking a talented and experienced customer-centric person as our Certification Coordinator to support the day-to-day operations of our global AWS Certification team.
The successful candidate will be customer focused, possess the ability to take initiative to complete customer-facing tasks and projects quickly and autonomously, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment's notice, and take effective action without having to know the total picture. Working with ambiguity while focused on customer resolution is key to success in this opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Adjudicate certification support cases in an accurate and timely manner while providing outstanding customer service. This includes creating standard response templates, training documentation and a process for expediting response time for all certification support cases
- Collaborate with and support regional training coordinators with certification related cases
- Support certification team by coordinating certification development workshops, contacting subject matter experts, and handling logistics for onsite testing events
- Support certification team in voucher creation, distribution and tracking
- Perform general administrative functions within all certification systems, including credential management, delivery and reporting.
- Work closely with the certification team and assist with documentation of processes and issues
- Manage and track testing center location requests
- Additional administrative tasks include booking travel, submitting expense reports, scheduling meetings, etc.
- 3+ years relevant roles and work experience in either Tier II, high volume customer support, training/certification support, or project administrative/coordination.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent education plus 4 yrs. experience
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
- Capability to logically plan and set priorities, take initiative, identify and resolve problems to produce measurable results
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
- Extremely high attention-to-detail
- Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills are required
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top