- Seattle, WA
The EU Supplies Category team is hiring a Procurement Analyst to be based in our corporate offices in Luxemburg. As member of the central OPEX Category team, you will help drive the overall supplies strategy by owning/supporting key procurement projects, reporting and incentives. The roles supports all EU Ops Business (FC,AMZL, SC, GSF) and you'll frequently be exposed to multiple internal stakeholders, suppliers and remotely with cross-functional teams including Fulfilment Center Operations, EU Category Management Procurement and Senior Management.
• Participate in the implementation of new processes and tools within the EU category Team
• Build reporting tools to understand demand and frequencies of non-inventory products and supplies that support our operations.
• Owner of all metric's and reporting for all opex supplies team
• Learn how to generate reports and dashboards to monitor performance
• Support the execution of timely payments processing
• Help the team drive compliance in procure-to-pay cycle
• Liaise with suppliers to support development reporting, metrics and performance to support all EU sites
• Build effective stakeholder relationships, ensuring a high service level in terms of SLAs through supplier engagement
• Work in full compliance with the company Spending and Transaction policy, educating and driving the correct behaviours of business stakeholders
• Contribute to Harmonisation of the current supplier pool through sourcing events and product consolidation
• Support other category team members with EU projects
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS: • Good communication skills - Fluency in English & 1 other European language (eg: ES, FR, IT) • High precision in verbal and written communication • Proficiency in using ERP systems (e.g. SAP, ORACLE, Coupa) in large organizations • Previous experience in sourcing or Procurement • Experienced in MS Office - in particular MS Excel and PowerBI • Self-motivated • Ability to resolve day-to-day problems and focus on delivering results • Ability to make effective escalation decision • Good attention to detail and organizational skills • Good judgment and instincts • Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment, good time management EDUCATION: • Bachelor degree preferred • Work experience advantageous TRAVEL REQUIREMENT: • 0-10% (limited)
Sounds interesting? We look forward to receiving your CV in English. Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Back to top