Catalog Specialist II
- Santa Ana, Costa Rica
The Physical Stores Support team's primary role is to support different team functions for multiple Amazon branded brick and mortar stores; including category, onboarding, in-stock, and merchandising managers as well as distribution, selection and pricing teams which have a direct impact on customer experience.
Depending on the team function you support, you will have the opportunity contribute to one or more of the key processes within the retail support team. Such as (but not limited to):
- Speed up product selection, onboarding and placement processes
-Troubleshoot ASIN store's level issues via ticketing system and/or SIM
-Resolve Catalog defects and fixing ASIN attributes by using multiple systems and relying on judgment criteria
- Ensure product availability and reduce defects during order processes
- Monitor and execute price changes and promotions in systems in line with recommendations
The individual is expected to perform these tasks through the creation and implementation of standard operating procedures. In your day-to-day job you will be required to:
-Develop processes with documented SOPs for new tasks or activities undertaken by the function
-Demonstrate expertise in handling end-to-end processes and related tools in order to achieve business goals and provide reports to senior management/ stakeholders at a process level.
- Monitor individual KPIs (productivity, quality, utilization, etc), escalate and dive deep on deviations
- Perform root cause analysis, researching for missing information, finding the main gaps and solving them
-Interact with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis to communicate on operations and project reviews
- Contributes to Correction of Error process by documenting issues and owning actions of change
-Drives improvement/ optimization initiatives that work toward a metric improvement of processes/functions at site level
- Share knowledge and best practices with the team by email, shadowing sessions, workshops and training sessions.
-Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
• Highly fluent in English (90% or higher) with excellent written and oral communication skills
• 2-3+ years of previous experience as an Account Manager managing vendors accounts/portfolios, OR, in an ACES/Process Improvements role, OR, role dedicated to documenting and creating processes (SOP)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel at an Intermediate level required (ex. formulas, Pivot tables) and Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Success in establishing a task routine and identifying opportunities for simplification
• Success using metrics to identify root cause issues and solve for them.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically, determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Detail oriented, demonstrated ability to research, learn and multi-task
• Self-disciplined and proactive, with proven organizational skills.
• Six Sigma or Kaizen knowledge
• Advanced Excel (such as experience in Excel Macros) and/or coding experience like SQL, Python.
Back to top