Are you interested in redefining the way our customers and sellers interact with catalog? Do you want to work on understanding customer and seller behavior, analyze the findings to create roadmaps for product and program development? If yes, then this opportunity will appeal to you.
Amazon Seller Services delivers product and programmatic solutions to improve catalog data quality spanning seller listing experience to customer purchase experience. We deliver insights into customer behavior and seller listing experience by creating a framework to map user experience across Amazon and other websites via discovery, competitive analysis, and benchmarking the process flows. These insights will fundamentally shape product discovery/purchase and continuously improve Amazon catalog experience for our customer and seller partners. We are looking for individuals who are highly adaptable in an ever-changing start-up environment. In this role you will work collaboratively with partner teams to ideate and deliver solutions. You will play an integral role in identifying user problems, crystallizing project vision, and defining strategies to inspire new ideas. You are expected to think fast, multi-task, stay focused on priority work and look for lightweight, innovative solutions to problems.
In this role you will be expected to think as a user, multi-task, stay focused on customer experience and invent and simplify to deliver customer insights based on various research activities that you will drive.
In this role you will:
• Define and execute research on user experience across Amazon and other websites via discovery, analysis, benchmarking, user task and goals identification, process flows, wire-frames, and mock-ups
• Plan, conduct, and analyze quantitative studies, such as structuring and analyzing customer experience to evaluate the impact of product changes and capture insights at scale
• Create opportunity frameworks that guide and influence business priorities and goals
• Synthesize the data and conduct thorough analysis leading to focused, insightful, and actionable findings
• Translate insights into measurable customer experience outcomes aligned to business goals
• Advocate for our users throughout the development process and demonstrate how this leads to business value.
• Articulate and communicate research insights and present your work to senior leadership
• Create and maintain documentation for all the work you do
• Work with product management, engineering, and program management teams to develop proposed solutions that address top gaps, and collaborate with teams to iteratively test these solutions until outcomes are achieved
• 2+ years' experience in catalog systems / eCommerce.
• Excited to work on customer experience initiatives and interest to continuously learn and grow.
• Good understanding of catalog features and listing experience.
• Good understanding of solutions powering the catalog experience and how research can be integrated in each step.
• Ability to dive deep and analyze data.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a rationale for recommendations.
• Must be able to work independently as well as part of a cohesive team.
• Skill in use of data analysis, data visualization, and tools such as Quick sight, Tableau.
• Data query skills SQL, Python
• Experience running ML models, A-B testing is an added advantage
• Experience in User Research is a plus