Catalog Quality Associate - Polish
- Seattle, WA
Are you looking to work in one of the most innovative and customer-centric e-commerce businesses on earth? Does joining a multicultural team sound appealing to you? Do you have a passion for learning and developing yourself and others? Then consider joining the Amazon Catalog Quality Operations team.
The Amazon Catalog Quality Operations team is looking for new members to participate in auditing and correcting our product catalog. If you want to help improve the information on Amazon website and passionate on evaluating data, you are the one we are looking for.
Core responsibilities for this position include to:
• Make logical decisions while performing audit tasks even when provided information is ambiguous.
• Report audit results and communicate them to others within the organization.
• Approve or disapprove audit entries based on pre-defined guidelines and explain logical reasoning behind approve/reject decision.
• Review authoritative sources to validate catalog data when needed.
• Browse the site and use search box to look for products.
• Review Amazon catalog for content quality based on pre-defined guidelines and SOPs.
• Thoroughly check product details to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data.
• Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns.
• Identify generic patterns in browse and audit to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall audit outcome.
• Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
• Work with project teams to write and test new SOPs for new audit and data quality management tasks.
• Must be flexible to meet business requirements & work with high priority/visibility English content for other marketplaces such as US, UK, etc.
• Job role does not involve core translation on a regular basis, however a business requirement may engage short text translation activities on a need basis.
• No extensive spoken/written communication in Polish on a regular basis. Should be competent to independently communicate both written/spoken with stakeholders/clients, in case required.
• Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to:
Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues, Alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products.
• Polish at B2 or C1 level
• Fully-functional oral and written communication skills in English, upper-intermediate (B2) or Advanced level (C1)
• Strong working knowledge of basic computer business applications such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
• Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce) and product catalog information
• University graduate
• Ability to work in a high volume environment on daily basis
• Ability to make logical decisions while performing tasks even when provided information is ambiguous
• Ability to work quickly, decisively, and independently
• Ability to take initiative to identify and solve problems
• Proven track record in a fast-paced, multitasking environment
• Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information
• Good data analysis skills and great attention to detail
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills, and embrace non-traditional paths to achieve the required competences. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1150 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements.
Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card.
Back to top