- Chennai, India
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
The RBS group in Chennai is an integral part of the Amazon online product lifecycle and buying operations. The team's goal is to ensure Amazon remains competitive in the online retail space with the best price, wide selection and good product information. The team's primary role is to create and enhance retail selection on the worldwide Amazon online catalog. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and online user experience
• Proven skill in identifying and fixing process gaps, improvement opportunities and use of small scale automation, technology to increase productivity or drive process simplification
• Experience in providing support for data collection, preparing reports, exercising push back & realignment of expectations with multiple stakeholders
• Work with the vendors/internal teams to improve selection, identify and fix catalog defects, analyse metrics and help their business grow
• Flexiblity with shifts
• Willingness to take initiatives & responsibilities including 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" work day
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships and influence others without authority.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
• Strong organizational and project management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and time management.
• Proactive attitude, detail-oriented, and a team player.
• Proficient in Excel
• SQL knowledge
• Languages known such as VBA etc.
• Exposure to back office operations, escalation management and troubleshooting environments
• Experience in managing high priority queues
Back to top