Catalog Associate RBS
- Istanbul, Turkey
Amazon operates in a global e-Commerce environment amid diverse sets of businesses.
The Retail Business Services (RBS) group is an integral part of Amazon's online product life-cycle and buying operations. The team is designed to ensure Amazon remains competitive in the online retail space with the best price, wide selection and good product information.
The team's primary role is to create and enhance retail selection on the worldwide Amazon online catalog. The tasks handled by this group impact online user experiences.
You will have the opportunity to support and contribute to ensuring that the website content is accurate and up to date by analyzing website customer reviews, assigning products to the correct categories so that customers can easily find the products they need, performing quality audits to be sure everything that appears on the Amazon websites respects company's standards.
• Populating/procuring content for the product catalogs on the Amazon Web Site
• Interacting/coordinating with vendors/manufacturers
• Identifying and correcting errors/complaints
• Creating reports regarding work received and work performed
• Contributing to reducing and solving issues in the supply chain process
• Identifying possible improvements in the processes you work on
• Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensuring that the quality standards are met
• Inform the manager regarding possible quality issues; analyze the situation and recommend corrective actions
• Flag any updates received from stakeholders on process to Lead/Manager
• Identify areas of possible process improvements (enhancements and pain points)
• Advanced written and oral communication skills in both English and Turkish, mininum B2
• Bachelor's degree in any discipline is preferred
• Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage
• Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research finding information about large amounts of data in a timely manner.
• Multitask in a fast paced environment;
• Operate in the system with the speed and accuracy necessary to meet departmental standards
• Dive deep into a problem, perform 'Root Cause Analysis' and identify constraints to recommend a solution
• Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
• Passion for delivering great customer experience
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills
• Excellent data accuracy skills
• High attention to detail
• Commitment to meet deadlines
• Excellent skills in MS Office;
• Strong experience in dealing with processes and large amount of data
• VBA/SQL knowledge.
• Fresh graduate or maximum 1 years volunteering or relative intership experience
Back to top