The Catalog Quality Operations team at Amazon is looking for highly motivated and talented candidates to participate in auditing and correcting the data in our retail catalog. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong analytical & communication skills, attention to details, and a commitment to excellence. In addition, the candidate must be proficient in written and verbal English.
Job Description Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform audit tasks to meet required level of accuracy and productivity.
• Demonstrate excellent time management skills and ability to work independently while using guidelines and SOPs
• Ability to make logical decisions while auditing tasks and dealing with ambiguity
• Thoroughly check product details to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data
• Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns to dive business results.
• Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
• Review authoritative sources to validate catalog data when needed.
• Identify patterns in browse and audit to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall audit outcome
• Must be flexible to meet business requirements.
Mandatory -Candidate needs to be a Graduate in any stream
Good communication skills both verbal and written.
• 0 to 24 months of working experience in online retail operations or similar fields.
• Proficient in American English.
• Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension.
• Strong working knowledge of basic computer business applications such as MS Word and MS Excel, Outlook.
• Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information
• Good data analysis skills and great attention to detail Oriented
• Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce) and Internet search industries
• Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to:
• Adult content
• Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
• Alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products
Hear directly from employees about what it's like to work at Amazon.