Carrier Business Development Manager, Global Selling Thailand
- Bangkok, Thailand
Amazon Global Selling Team is seeking a talented, driven, and proven leader to support Global Selling team in Thailand. This person will work with the Amazon global marketplaces to identify new carrier and logistics services to address Thai sellers' growth and success on Amazon global marketplaces. This role will drive close collaboration with the Amazon global marketplaces. This includes continuously identifying new carrier and logistics services opportunities for Thai sellers, providing liaison support between the carriers/ logistics service providers and the Amazon global marketplaces and supporting Amazon global marketplaces in their new initiatives design, development, onboard and post-onboard management.
The candidate will need to possess excellent communication skills, with extensive experience in services/ product management. The ideal candidate will be extremely customer obsessed, and detail-oriented, with excellent business acumen and product sense, thus be able to deliver support required by Thai sellers to accelerate their success in Amazon's global marketplaces. The person should be able to work in a cross functional, fast-paced environment; have strong management skills, communication skills, and be innovative. If you are passionate on contributing towards the success of building up and marketing new services/products, willing to take new challenges, make history and have fun with us, please apply to the position now!
Background of Amazon Global Selling: Amazon's mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Among the customers we are focused on are small businesses and entrepreneurs. Amazon helps businesses and entrepreneurs reach hundreds of millions of customers around the world, giving the smallest of businesses the opportunity to compete next to the biggest household brands in our store. Amazon has websites in 18 countries and supports 27 languages. More than half of all items sold on Amazon come from the millions of small and medium-sized businesses that have chosen to grow their business on Amazon. The Carrier Business Developer will deliver on this vision by working with Amazon global marketplaces to identify new carrier and logistics services for Thai sellers and help their onboard and post onboard management.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
• Contribute towards identifying business opportunities and qualified local collaborators such as carriers and logistics service providers, maintain relationships and monitor their performance
• Clearly define and communicate business requirements, gain support from internal and external stakeholders
• Establish strong relationship and trust with local and global stakeholders
• Make suggestions on success metrics for local carriers and logistics service providers, such as on time delivery and tracking success rates.
• Assist to communicate with local carriers and logistics service providers about the above metrics decided by the Amazon Global marketplaces to help improve carrier performance based on these metrics
• Assist to monitor local carriers and logistics service providers' performance against the decided metrics and report findings to the Amazon Global marketplaces to decide on maintaining or removing carrier services
• Bachelor's degree in business or project management. Master's preferred. 5+ years' experience in Program/Partner management, Consulting or Business development management
• Outstanding verbal and written communication and collaboration skills in Thai and English
• Ability to think strategically and creatively while executing methodically with high attention to details, operational excellence and ability of multi-tasking
• Superior analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to acquire/interpret data and make business recommendations.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional and international environment, to lead by influence and earn trust at all levels
• History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
• Genuine and intense customer focus
• Knowledge on logistic industry and carriers.
• New partnership development or business development experience a plus.
Back to top