Carrier BD Manager
- Shanghai, China
Amazon Global Selling: The Marketplace or "Selling on Amazon" business exists in 12 countries and exceeds 40% of total Amazon unit sales and growing. Each year, tens of thousands of businesses join the marketplace adding millions of new products. Our vision is to offer customers Earth's largest selection.
The Global Selling team in China, Korea, and SE Asia is responsible for recruiting local/regional businesses to sell on Amazon's global marketplaces, and supporting local sellers' success and growth on the Amazon platform.
This role will drive close collaboration with many Amazon's global teams to support the high-growth global selling business, continuously identify new opportunities, and drive new initiatives through design, development, launch and post-launch management.
We are seeking a talented, driven, and proven leader to support Global Sales team in Asia, with stakeholder teams worldwide across various functions. She/He will be a key person to drive new services and products to address Asia based global seller's growth and success at amazon platform, leveraging global resources.
The candidate will need to possess excellent communications skills, with extensive experience in product management. She/he will be extremely customer obsessed, and detail-oriented, with excellent business acumen and product sense, thus be able to deliver great services and products accelerating seller success in Amazon platform. The ideal candidate should be able to work in a cross functional, fast-paced environment; has strong product management skills, communication skills, and innovative. If you are passionate on building up new products, willing to take new challenges, make history and have fun with us, please apply to the position now!
- Identify business opportunities and qualified partners, build partner relationship and manage partner performance..
- Clearly define and communicate business requirements, gain support from internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Establish strong relationship and trust with local and global stakeholders.
- Advanced degree in business or project management.
- +5 years' experience in Program/Partner management, Consulting or Business development management.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and collaboration skills in Chinese and English.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively while executing methodically with high attention to details, operational excellence and ability of multi-tasking.
- Superior analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to acquire/interpret data and make business recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional and international environment, to lead by influence and earn trust at all levels.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- Genuine and intense customer focus.
- Fun to work with!
- Knowledge on logistic industry and carriers a plus.
- New partnership development or business development experience a plus.
Back to top