Campaign Manager, Global Corporate Affairs
- Seattle, WA
The Worldwide Communications team is seeking an enthusiastic, self-directed, analytical Campaign Manager responsible for developing and executing data-driven earned, owned and paid media activations that drive message pull through for our three overarching campaigns of how Amazon is 1) supporting employees, 2) supporting customers, and 3) supporting communities. The Campaign Manager will partner with communications teams to bring together integrated campaigns across channels, and provide strategic support to efficiently and effectively amplify major news announcements, events, and company-wide initiatives. To be successful in this role, this individual will work seamlessly with multiple stakeholders at all levels, and have exceptional skills leading cross-functional collaboration to align and coordinate strategies.
This role requires skills in these areas: project management, strategic thinking, relationship building, problem solving, digital marketing, and advertising. The individual will manage multiple projects, own schedules, outline key milestones, and track deliverables. Equally essential, the candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, have impeccable attention to detail, and will have a track record of on-time delivery of projects coupled with the ability to operate independently and autonomously.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Coordinate efforts across internal teams and external agency partners to enable innovative brand campaigns that achieve our brand and business goals.
• Support the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns; own all campaign management aspects of these efforts across paid and owned media channels (such as cost negotiations, scheduling, approvals, timelines and post analysis).
• Ensure projects are progressing, stakeholders are updated and engaged, risks are mitigated and appropriately escalated, change management concerns are addressed, and results are delivered on time and within budget.
• Write creative briefs and white papers that leverage data-driven insights, drive creative development, and enable cross-functional collaboration.
• Facilitate the localization and adaptation of global campaigns. Track key performance metrics and analyze the results of launched initiatives; based on these learnings, implement operational improvements that optimize our available resources.
Position can be located in Seattle, New York City, San Francisco, DC, or Austin
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• 10+ years experience in integrated marketing campaigns, communications or campaign management
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience as a project manager, ideally supporting global brand, marketing, creative or other type of communications teams
• Experience in paid media activations
• Knowledge of creative workflow within a marketing, production company, or digital creative department and working with Project Management software to manage the life of a job (open job numbers, input milestones, track approval flow, etc.)
• Experience managing projects from start to finish, including but not limited to maintaining timelines, updating stakeholders, coordinating efforts, balancing short and long-term needs, and delivering results.
• Experience in digital marketing and paid media, driving offline and on-line communications campaigns.
• Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with team members, business partners, and senior leadership.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, all of which require both strategic thinking and tactical execution.
• Meticulous attention to detail, strategic thinking, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Ability to manage change, ambiguity, and roadblocks independently, while using good judgment about when to escalate or leverage team members.
Back to top