The Amazon Media Group (AMG) operates at the intersection of Advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across Amazon's ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and the Amazon Advertising Platform. We believe that advertising, when done well, can enhance the value of the customer experience and generate a positive return on investment for our advertising partners.
Campaign Managers are a key member of the AMG team and are responsible for delivering the best experience for our advertising clients and our customers. AMG is currently looking for a highly motivated Campaign Manager to manage campaign execution end-to-end.
As a Campaign Manager, you are a creative strategist and production manager who provides launch oversight for AMG campaigns. You will work with our partners to drive ease of doing business and will deliver results that matter to our clients. You will develop a deep expertise in Amazon's products, policies and processes and be capable of both efficient and accurate campaign execution as well as identifying opportunities to improve our workflows and implement best practices across verticals.
As a Campaign Manager, a typical day may include:
- Obsessing over our end-customer's Amazon experience and our advertising client's business experience.
- Project managing the execution of sold advertising campaigns with the internal Design, Ops, Sales, Quality Assurance and Account Management teams.
- Collaborating with remote teams to traffic and program advertisements which will serve on Amazon's suite of properties and platforms.
- Consulting with clients on campaign creative strategy using historical and industry data.
- Managing delivery of site-served 3rd party creatives and tags to ensure timely start and full delivery of campaigns.
- Troubleshooting any issues surfaced during campaign lifecycle.
- Leading process improvement projects to drive increased efficiencies and ease of doing business with both internal and external shareholders.
- One year professional experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Experience managing and or coordinating projects in a fast pace environment
- Digital advertising experience
- Strong Organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Bachelors' degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Business preferred
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top