Campaign Manager, Amazon Channels
Want to change the way people watch TV? Amazon Video is fast becoming one of the major global players in digital entertainment. We are changing the way millions of customers enjoy movies and TV shows through Amazon Prime, new releases for rent or purchase, and video subscriptions through Amazon Channels.
About Amazon Channels
Amazon Channels, launched in 2015, is an OTT platform that supports distributing video channels, such as Showtime and Starz, without a cable subscription on the Amazon Video platform. The Channels merchandising team is responsible for developing, testing and rolling out innovative ways to get the right content in front of customers, at scale.
Our mission is to find new and better ways to bring customers the channels they love and want—and make it easy to discover new channels they might not have heard of yet. To help us fulfill this mission, we are looking for a smart, customer-obsessed, results-driven Merchandising Manager to drive merchandising strategy and execution for partner campaigns, content launches and events across Amazon Channels' dynamic and growing business.
The Merchandising Manager will develop, coordinate, and execute against campaigns for Amazon Channels content across Amazon.com, Amazon Prime Video app, and multiple mobile and living room devices. As a Merchandising Manager, you will work closely with the Amazon Channels merchandising team, partner management, operations, and marketing to create, flight, test and track digital campaigns and storefront experiences. You will also identifying opportunities for content efficiency and automation and work cross-functionally on implementation.
You'll have an eye for compelling content and merchandising, an aptitude for cross-functional partnership, and a passion for continuous content testing. You will hold a high bar for execution and measurement of merchandising activities and will define success metrics and refine processes for your efforts. You will learn from and share best practices across the Amazon Channels teams. A passion for TV is a plus!
Our environment is entrepreneurial and fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working effectively in a deadline-driven work environment. It is Day 1 for the Amazon Channels business and this job offers the opportunity to join and build a fast growing business from the ground floor.
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative field or equivalent work experience
- · 4+ years of experience in marketing roles requiring data analysis, process improvements, creative problem solving, and cross-functional collaboration
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- · Strong analytical background and attention to detail with ability to use data to measure performance and determine improvements
- · Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, diligence and follow-through
- · Self-starter, goal-oriented, and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- · Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- · Passionate and knowledgeable about campaign management
- · Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience driving multi-faceted campaigns across touchpoints
- · Ability to analyze data quantitatively and use customer research, data and metrics to back up assumptions, identify opportunities, and assess the efficacy of campaigns
- · Experience creating and/or improving operational processes across teams/stakeholders
- · Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- · XML/HTML skills: no need to hand-code, but you can troubleshoot
- · Comfortable with a varied set of software and editing tools. Ability to learn new tools quickly
- · Familiarity with databases and SQL
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top