Business Systems Manager - eero
- London, United Kingdom
Wifi is the foundation of the modern home. Without it, nothing works. eero, an Amazon company, is the first company to deliver a whole home WiFi experience using mesh technology, ensuring there isn't a home layout or connected device we can't handle. Fixing connectivity is, however, just the start. We're working on the building blocks of the smart home by designing our own hardware, enabling it with powerful software, and tying it all together to the cloud. A home that anticipates our needs, takes care of us and our families, keeps us safe and healthy, and saves money and energy.
Overview of the Business Systems Manager role:
Business Systems is the backbone of eero's highly automated business processes. The Business Systems team manages eero's ERP (procure-to-pay and order-to-cash processes) and provides strategic and tactical technical support for key stakeholders such as Accounting, Finance, Manufacturing Operations, and Marketing. As a Business Systems Manager, you will need to be comfortable as a player-coach. As a manager, you will guide the team in quarterly, monthly and weekly planning meetings, and hire/manage a business system analyst. You will
also take on eero's top priority business system projects, such as a potential integration with Amazon business systems
What you'll do:
● Architect scalable, best-in-class business systems and processes:
• You will need to be a systems thinker with an eye for detail and agility.
• You will set up and maintain ETL and EDI connections with our Contract Manufacturers (CMs), Resellers (Amazon, Best Buy, Costco, etc.), distribution partners and internal business systems
• You will support eero's international growth by making system investments and building new automations
●Own and maintain NetSuite, eero's ERP system:
• You have extensive knowledge of the order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, and month-end close accounting processes. You are a troubleshooting wizard who helps maintain and build NetSuite automations. If an eero group needs help with NetSuite, you're their go-to person
●Lead large scale system projects:
• You will be responsible for creating a business case and leading for system integrations within Amazon and lead discussions with the Amazon Devices team
●Provide cross-functional strategic and tactical support:
• You will be the business system expert who provides critical input on new project ideas and work needed to unblock growth opportunities
• You will contribute to building our systems documentation, and educate stakeholders on new processes
• 5+ years of work experience in a similar business systems role
• 2+ years working with an ERP system
• Ability to manage large scale, complex projects with multiple stakeholders
• Accounting degree / knowledge
• NetSuite experience
• Technology/hardware industry exposure
• Internal Amazon hardware experience
• Familiarity with business system tools - AWS, Looker, SnapLogic, Jira/Confluence
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top