Business Systems Analyst - eero
- San Francisco, CA
Wifi is the foundation of the modern home. Without it, nothing works. eero, an Amazon company, is the first company to deliver a whole home WiFi experience using mesh technology, ensuring there isn't a home layout or connected device we can't handle. Fixing connectivity is, however, just the start. We're working on the building blocks of the smart home by designing our own hardware, enabling it with powerful software, and tying it all together to the cloud. A home that anticipates our needs, takes care of us and our families, keeps us safe and healthy, and saves money and energy.
Overview of the Business Systems Analyst role:
Business Systems is the backbone of eero's highly automated business processes. The Business Systems team manages eero's ERP and key processes (i.e. procure-to-pay and order-to-cash), and provides strategic and tactical technical support for key stakeholders including Accounting, Finance, Manufacturing Operations, and Order Management teams. As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for administering business systems and resolving system errors. For special projects, you will be gathering requirements from stakeholders, assisting in implementing solutions, and guiding stakeholders through testing and training. As the business continues to grow, you will take a proactive approach to preempt and solve problems, and debug the underlying issues to get us back to sustainable automation.
What you'll do:
• Maintain NetSuite, eero's ERP system, and surrounding stack of business systems:
• Assist in the ongoing administration of NetSuite, including system configuration, report creation and system maintenance.
• Create documentation, test new solutions and provide cross-functional training:
• Document tasks and projects using Jira tickets, contribute to building our systems documentation on Confluence (eero's internal Wiki), and educate stakeholders on new processes.
• Understand user needs and translate them into business requirements.
• Drive testing strategies and coordinate with stakeholders for UAT efforts.
• Partner with the technical team to support deployment and hyper-care (e.g. smoke testing, rollback plans, & demos).
• 2+ years of work experience in a similar business systems role
• Experience implementing and/or maintaining a customized NetSuite environment
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Consumer electronics/hardware/retail industry exposure
• Basic SQL knowledge
• Familiarity with AWS tools (i.e. S3, Lambda)
• Familiarity with ETL tools (i.e. SnapLogic, MuleSoft)
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top