Business Process Specialist - Seller Incubation Management
- Bangkok, Thailand
Amazon Global Selling Team is looking for an energetic, motivated, and analytical Business Process Specialist with account/project management experience to assist Thai sellers with selling cross-border.
The consultant will be responsible for supporting the Thai Sellers to achieve successful onboarding on Amazon's global marketplaces, coordinating demand from cross-functional team to develop scalable 1-to-many mechanism to support Thai sellers, responsible for accurate data/report criteria required to facilitate working with internal teams, and drive initiatives/projects which provide support to Amazon Global Selling activities. The scope of support will cover providing assistance to address issues faced by Thai sellers' businesses on Amazon global marketplaces, including educating the sellers on listing creation process, providing seller onboarding training, training resource integration, technical issues coordination, and working with other teams to identify shared opportunities through project development.
Background of Amazon Global Selling: Amazon's mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Among the customers we are focused on are small businesses and entrepreneurs. Amazon helps businesses and entrepreneurs reach hundreds of millions of customers around the world, giving the smallest of businesses the opportunity to compete next to the biggest household brands in our store. Amazon has websites in 18 countries and supports 27 languages. More than half of all items sold on Amazon come from the millions of small and medium-sized businesses that have chosen to grow their business on Amazon. The Business Process Specialist will deliver on this vision by identifying processes, training and other opportunities so that Thai Sellers are set up for success across the Amazon global marketplaces.
• Independently own and run projects providing training and support to new Thai sellers so that they can create high-quality product pages on Amazon's global marketplaces.
• Identify onboarding issues encountered by Thai sellers and troubleshoot by working closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
• Conduct training sessions or presentations to transfer key messages to sellers and third party service providers.
• Establish online/offline mass account management training materials in consultation with the Amazon marketplaces and provide essential knowledge to Thai sellers to allow them to achieve success quicker.
• Identify features that are key to the Thai Sellers, contribute to efforts which support driving business requirements and work with international stakeholders to provide support towards prioritizing and implementing these business strategies.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of professional experience, preferably in the e-Commerce or retail technology
• Strong written and spoken communication skills in both English and Thai; this role will require the creation of content such as whitepapers and other written deliverables
• High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
• Presentation skills; high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
• Experiences in cross-border e-commerce
• Ability to dive deep into data, existing processes, people and systems in order to invent, simplify, and improve inefficient or unnecessarily complex processes
• Experiences in managing external customers and developing educational materials
• Understanding of Web Services APIs
Back to top