Business Partner Ops Manager, VAT
- Windhof, Luxembourg
Over 2 million Sellers in 10 countries list their products for sale on the Amazon Marketplace. Sellers are a critical part of Amazon's ecosystem to deliver on our vision of offering the Earth's largest selection and lowest prices. These Sellers offer hundreds of millions of unique products providing a broad and diverse inventory of products from Books, Electronics and Apparel to Consumables and beyond. In our vision to build a global marketplace, we will enable Sellers to list, make their selection available to customers globally while optimizing their inventory placement across multiple countries.
As Business Ops Manager, EU Marketplace- You will join a dynamic team which is at the forefront of this vision to build a global marketplace as you will be responsible for developing and delivering continuous improvement initiatives to dramatically transform partner performance in VAT registration and filing processes in any country where Amazon Sellers choose to sell and/or place their inventory thereby removing one of key barriers and friction points that Sellers face when deciding to go international.
The Candidate should be comfortable working in highly ambiguous environment. Ownership of work is extremely important, and candidates should have a proven record of working with projects to their completion. The ideal candidate is motivated, agile, with strong time management and project management skills. This opportunity requires excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and communication skills. At the core of the position is high attention to detail and delivering high quality results on time. Your experience should highlight your focus on putting the customer first; your ability to understand and guide technical requirements to support your vision, and your aptitude to ensure those changes had a positive business impact.
The ideal candidate will be clearly passionate about building new business and have a demonstrable record of accomplishment of success delivering initiatives from scratch.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Track, measure, report and evaluate business partner performance against contractually set SLAs
- Troubleshoot all partner problems and present to senior leadership as required.
- Identify and implement continuously enhance efficiencies associated with partner management
Measure Improvements and impact of changes and set-up mechanisms to audit impact and perform necessary course corrections where needed to meet business objectives
• BS or BA in computer science, engineering, math, finance, or economics or related fields.
• 2+ years of operations management and continous improvement experience
• Team orientation and willingness to roll up sleeves to solve complex, dynamic challenges
• Strong relationships building skills; experience managing stakeholders and partners to drive cross functional programs
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different functional groups, developers, business owners, and senior business leaders
• Ability to collaborate with and effectively influence remote teams in multiple time zones
• MBA from a leading business school
• Knowledge of SQL and VBA or willingness to learn
• Entrepreneurial spirit, with track record for delivering results in fast-moving and demanding environments
• History of developing business strategy in conjunction with senior leadership
Back to top