Business Operations Program Manager
The Global Amazon Media Group delivers highly-targeted audiences to advertisers across Amazon's portfolio of digital properties, including Amazon.com and millions of Kindle devices. We leverage our unrivaled customer data, world-class personalization technologies and unique positioning within the purchase funnel to craft programs that drive results for a select group of top-tier brands globally. With a relentless obsession for our customers – both shoppers and advertisers – we are growing rapidly and offer a unique opportunity to join a high-visibility organization that is a significant driver for the company's overall growth.
Amazon Media Group Seattle office is seeking a Program Manager within its successful Global Online Display Advertising business. The ideal candidate will be an exceptionally strong analytical thinker who can demonstrate teamwork, relationship building and be able to influence others. S/he will thrive in fast paced dynamic environments and have very strong communication and presentation skills. Our environment is very fast-paced, and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, passionate about the customer and comfortable working with numerous stakeholders across the organization and worldwide in an environment that has a considerable amount of ambiguity.
A successful candidate should have deep experience in being able to think of ways to understand the business needs while creating, and defining systems and processes to support growth. He/she should be able to juggle competing projects, define the road maps to support the business functions and work with the teams to solve complex problems.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement or maintain existing sales programs as needed throughout the year.
- Meet regularly with partners that include, but are not limited to, finance, product teams, sales and sales management to review the status of the business and collaborate on new methods and tools that can improve the efficiency of our organization and improve the level of service we provide our customers.
- Meet regularly with recruiting to review and best adjust any current strategies to ensure the high bar for hiring is met.
- Implement and/or maintain existing new hire training programs, schedules, and documentation.
- Facilitate Salesforce.com and operational process and policy training for new hires.
- Capture and optimize sales lead response and distribution processes to ensure that we accurately capture lead details and promptly respond to inbound customer inquiries.
- Partner with Marketing to develop programs related to outbound and inbound efforts that drive revenue.
- Develop relationships and processes with sales, finance, HR, sales operations, and other stakeholders to identify and address reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed.
- Ensure that Sales Managers have visibility in all aspects of evaluating their teams' performance.
- Organize data and generate deep customer insight in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Interfacing with senior business leaders, gathering requirements and defining project road maps.
- Take ownership of all sales processes and projects related to lead generation, qualification, prioritization and assignment to sales teams end to end.
- Learning and leveraging the broad range of Amazon's data resources and know how, when, and which to use and converting analysis into digestible business intelligence.
- Presenting written recommendations and insights to stakeholders that will help shape effective strategies.
- Continually improving ongoing reporting and analysis, automating or simplifying the processes
- Key Stakeholder for the US Salesforce.com CRM workflows and implementation.
2+ yrs prior sales experience
Proven program management or sales operations experience
2+ yrs prior business analyst or finance experience
Advanced experience with Salesforce.com CRM system and Microsoft Excel
Proven history of innovating, simplifying and driving efficiencies in manual processes with strong bias toward data driven decision making and management.
General knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
Prior success working in a sales operations environment (including reporting, lead tracking, list management etc.)
High attention to detail with ability to multi-task, work well in a team environment, and a track record of driving process improvement
Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
Strong communication skills with proven ability to build and maintain strong personal rapport with internal and external clients.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top