Business Intelligence Engineer - EU Hardlines Private Brands (Luxembourg or London)
- Windhof, Luxembourg
Additional location includes: [London]
Imagine being able to build the Earth's most customer-centric company...in an organization that delivers a smile to millions of people every single day...and on a team that powers the automation and influences the insight of newly created brands and products across Europe. This is the reality of being part of EU Hardlines Private Brands Business Intelligence and Automation team. We need leaders who are owners, have a bias for action, and possess a deep analytical desire to build and make the previously impossible possible.
We are looking for a talented Business Intelligence Engineer based in our Luxembourg (or London) corporate office to partner closely with business, technology and finance leaders as a strategic data advisor, managing the growing data and reporting requirements. You will use your experience to develop solutions including ETLs, dashboards, and prototype Machine Learning in applications related to Supply Chain, Marketing, and Pricing.
The successful candidate will also be a self-starter, be comfortable with ambiguity, have strong attention to detail, and will be comfortable accessing and working with data from multiple sources and shape (structured & unstructured data)
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, related technical field, or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in business intelligence, analytics, data engineering.
• Strong experience in design and execution of analytical projects, specifically with large data sets.
• Proficiency with SQL, MS Reporting Services, and AWS technologies (Redshift and DynamoDB).
• Experience with data visualization using Tableau or similar tools.
• Experience partnering with business owners directly to understand requirements, to assist in finding patterns and anomalies.
• Experience working with a coding language (Python/Java)
• Master's degree or higher in computer science, statistics, and mathematics.
• Detail-oriented with an aptitude for solving unstructured problems.
• Deep knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms.
Back to top