Business Intelligence Engineer
- Windhof, Luxembourg
Any supplier. Any location. Every customer on Earth.
Amazon Global Logistics (AGL) supports Amazon's strategic vision by bringing worldwide cross-border product selection at the lowest price to our customers and helping sellers and vendors (manufacturers, distributors and brand owners) navigate international trade and logistics. We design and build products and programs with a focus on customer, seller, vendor experience, and global scalability and need exceptional leaders to join our team.
We are looking for a talented Data Engineer who will develop analytical solutions to drive insights and optimization. As a member of this team, you will have an opportunity to be a thoughtful leader in Amazon and work with a group of talented program managers, product managers, software developers, and business leaders to design the Amazon network of the future. This position requires superior analytical thinking, ability to quickly approach large ambiguous problems and apply analytics, technical and engineering expertise to rapidly analyze, validate, visualize, prototype and deliver solutions. This position also requires significant cross functional work and integration with transportation, tech, operations and finance. Successful candidates must thrive in a fast-paced environment
As you further your career as a Data Engineer at Amazon, you will focus on improving corporate reporting frameworks and data visualization. You will analyze performance data, discover and solve real world problems and build metrics and business cases to improve decision making. We are focused on your success and want to build strong leaders within Amazon Global Logistics. You can expect to leverage your analytical skills and have full ownership of the projects you work on.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years experience in data engineering
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented work environment
• Experience in writing SQL queries and mining databases
• Experience using one or more programming languages (e.g. Python, Java, C++, C#, Ruby)
• Advanced knowledge in data modelling and ETL pipeline creation
• Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience in supply chain, transportation plannin
• Advanced knowledge in scripting with Python
Back to top