Business Intelligence Engineer
- Windhof, Luxembourg
Imagine being able to build the Earth's most customer-centric company...in an organization that delivers a smile to millions of people every single day...and on a team that powers the recruitment of the most talented and motivated employees in the world through technological innovations. This is the reality of being part of the WW Operation's Recruiting Business Intelligence team. We need leaders who are owners, have a bias for action, and possess a deep desire to build and make the previously impossible possible. Is that you?
We are looking for a talented Business Intelligence Engineer based in our Luxembourg corporate office to partner closely with executive recruiting leaders as a strategic data advisor, managing the growing data and reporting requirements for a large-scale, enterprise recruiting team. You will be responsible for designing, executing, maintaining, and improving a recruiting business-aligned reporting portfolio, enabling decision making at scale. You will work closely with multiple stakeholders in different geographies, different business units, and different roles.
You will also team with talented other BIEs, BAs, Data Engineers and Software Development Engineers to influence and participate in the development of world-class analytical products that operate on Amazon worldwide scale and solve some of Amazon's most difficult challenges. Our tools and reporting solutions utilize the latest technology and are empowered by Amazon AWS cloud solutions. You will be part of this exiting journey!
• 3+ years of experience as an analyst or engineer in the data/BI space
• Experience with data visualization using Tableau, Quicksight, or similar tools
• Experience with SQL
• Track record of diving into data to discover hidden patterns and of conducting error/deviation analysis.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Proficiency with quantitative analysis and knowledge of and experience working with complex databases.
• Knowledge of an object oriented language such as Python, R etc.
• Knowledge of wide range of APIs, programming tools, and open source libraries.
Back to top