Do you want to work hard, have fun, and make history? Are you intellectually curious with a knack for asking insightful business questions, diving deep with data, and uncovering new insights that lead to recommendations and programs that move the organization forward in a meaningful way?
Amazon's Customer Experience (CX), is seeking a talented Business Intelligent Engineer for our Customer Experience team in Brazil. In this role you will be responsible for solving complex and ambiguous analytical challenges that produce critical business insights. The ideal candidate has deep business acumen, a deep technical and analytical background, and earns trust by delivering results. The successful candidate will work as part of the Customer Experience organization creating new tools and services, Leading projects, and identifying new opportunities for Amazon Organization by analyzing business processes and the related data for the Customer Experience team.
Key responsibilities for this role:
• Understand required data, identify where data sets reside and their underlying structure to manipulate through SQL queries
• Define analytical approaches and metrics strategy to uncover new insights and formulate recommendations that improve productivity
• Support our growing team with clean, actionable data
• Internalize our business, end-to-end, in order to determine appropriate KPIs and perform analysis to understand the impacts of business initiatives
• Proactively identify problems and opportunities and perform root cause analysis/diagnosis leading to significant business impact
• Bachelor's degree in business, finance, computer science, or mathematics 6+ years experience in an analytical, consulting, strategy, or finance role
• Demonstrated experience with statistics (correlations, multivariate regressions, causal analysis, etc.)
• Expertise in database and statistical software and methods (SQL, R, Stata, etc.)
• Experience with Python, R, VBA, or other automation-focused languages
• Experience with advanced statistical methods (e.g., fixed effects, predictive modeling, cluster analysis, time series modeling) a plus
• Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data
• Experience translating findings into compelling recommendations, polished deliverables, and actionable programs
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Proven ability to communicate with business and technical audiences at all levels, including demonstrated success influencing senior leaders and decision makers a thirst for knowledge.
• Naturally curious
• Ability to prioritize and work well in an ambiguous environment with competing demands
• Deep interest in research, data, analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making