Business Intelligence Developer
- London, United Kingdom
this role can be based in London, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Luxembourg
AWS is seeking a talented BI Developer to join the fast-paced Sales Strategy, Operations & Enablement team.
You will be responsible for the design, creation, and implementation of insights solutions for non-technical internal stakeholders.
You will consistently think in terms of improving and expanding solutions. You know and love working with BI tools. You implement creative approaches and can deal with the intricate complexity of large data sets. You thrive while partnering with internal customers to answer key business questions. You seek to understand the business objectives, align your work to those objectives, and deliver business value.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Consolidating data from various sources via ETL processes.
• Iteration, expansion, and maintenance of the data warehouse.
• SQL performance tuning.
• Dashboard development.
• Pro-actively identifying & solving business problems & bottlenecks.
• Developing solutions to collect and consolidate new data points.
• Reining-in and centralising solutions that have been developed in silo.
• Being responsible for projects throughout their lifespan; from conception, to requirements gathering, to launch and beyond.
Driving best practices and technical excellence
• SQL Expert
• Data Warehousing
• Ability to present to senior stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills
• Thinking "outside the box"
• An "If it ain't broke, break it" mentality
Experience with specific AWS tools:
• Redshift, Lambda, API Gateway, S3, DynamoDB, Glue
Back to top