Overview of eero:
Wifi is the foundation of the modern home. Without it, nothing works. eero, an Amazon company, is the first company to deliver a whole home WiFi experience using mesh technology, ensuring there isn't a home layout or connected device we can't handle. Fixing connectivity is, however, just the start. We're working on the building blocks of the smart home by designing our own hardware, enabling it with powerful software, and tying it all together to the cloud. A home that anticipates our needs, takes care of us and our families, keeps us safe and healthy, and saves money and energy.
Overview of the Business Intelligence Analyst role:
At eero, all business decisions are data driven. The Business Intelligence team provides strategic and tactical support for key decision makers in Accounting, Finance, Manufacturing Operations, and Marketing. We build robust tools that provide valuable insights, enabling the company to best navigate the competitive landscape of wifi consumer electronics. As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be responsible for building and maintaining automated reporting and self-service solutions that will scale as eero continues to grow. You will be the expert who can provide ad-hoc support and help educate stakeholders on data best practices.
What you'll do:
• Architect scalable, best-in-class business intelligence solutions and processes.
• Automate manual data collection and manipulation traditionally done in Excel, enabling partners to focus on problems that actually require their expertise.
• Create robust data marts where stakeholders can easily generate insights
• Own and maintain business data models in Looker:
• Become the go-to person if our partners have any questions or issues with data or dashboards
• Diagnose issues on the fly and provide guidance with metrics and visualizations
• Provide cross-functional strategic and tactical support.
• Run ad-hoc analyses to help drive projects and key business initiatives forward
• Maintain documentation and provide cross-functional training.
• Document data definitions, key metrics and sample reports, ensuring alignment and consistency in reporting across the company
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 4+ years of work experience in a similar business intelligence, data analytics role
• Advanced knowledge of SQL
• Familiarity with creating ETL pipelines with either a tool (Snaplogic, Jitterbit, etc.) or scripting language (Airflow)
• Experience working with an analytics platform (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
• Knowledge of/willingness to learn Python
• Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence or comparable project management/collaboration tools
• Understanding of agile product development framework
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.