Business Development Representative - Russian Speaker
- Seoul, South Korea
Would you like to be part of a team focused on helping increase the adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) across EMEA? If you are passionate about cloud technologies, AWS is developing the next generation of cloud leaders. AWS offers an innovative and motivating environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to advance in your career, help drive the growth of AWS customers, and help shape the future of an emerging cloud technology.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will play a major role as trusted advisor helping prospects and customers adopt AWS services by understanding their business needs, explaining AWS unique value proposition and match the right service that will benefit them.
Your primary responsibilities will be to follow-up with prospects and customers that showed an interest in AWS services in a timely manner, identify and qualify leads and operate as a pipeline generator contributing to AWS salesforce.
You will liaise with customers ranging from startups to established enterprises, and across all levels and departments (including the C-level) to help enable customer success and support adoption of AWS services. You will work closely with the greater account management teams and the AWS partner ecosystem in further helping develop and meeting customer needs. You will receive hands-on education, training, and mentorship that will enable you to grow, learn, and be successful.
A successful BDR would be eager to learn and develop themselves, and be a driven self-starter with a deep interest in technology and passionate for sales and supporting customers. The candidate should be prepared to perform against goals and consistently meet targets, with a focus on delivering results for supporting customers through solutions aligned to their business goals and outcomes.
• Interest in developing a career in business development and Cloud technology
• Ability to understand a customer's needs and a possible sales opportunity through effective questioning and listening. Curious through questioning
• Ability to clearly articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
• BS STEM Degree (Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Industrial Engineering preferred) or Non-STEM Degree complemented with an executive education in Digital Business & Innovation with a technology specialization (Big Data, Analytics, AI, Digital transformation, or Machine Learning)
• 1-2 years of experience in sells, business development or account management. Preferred from the Tech industry
• Earns Trust with Customers and Field teams
• Delivers and demands high-quality work
• Demonstrates customer obsession by preparing customer calls or meetings thoroughly
• Has the ability to anticipate or handle customer objections
• Handles unexpected events calmly. Successfully copes with unintended consequences.
• Able to function well in loosely structured situations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Full professional fluency in English
• Full professional fluency in Russian
• Early Career Sales Professional or Entry-level experience in account management
• Experience in the technology sector
• Verbal fluency in one or more of the following languages: Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Hebrew, Russian, Swedish, Turkish or Dutch
• Skill at presenting, at a high level, a technical solution to prospects and customers relevant to their industry or target market
• Advanced Salesforce.com experience including the development of dashboards and reports, programing experience
• Sales certifications from an accredited university
• Experience navigating prospective accounts from and into a senior executive level to identify new customer opportunities
• AWS Academy curriculum
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top