Amazon is seeking a creative, experienced, entrepreneurial leader for a confidential new program to unlock a new global opportunity. As Business Development/Partner Product Management Lead you will work with senior leaders and stakeholders, to generate, manage, and execute strategic partnerships and other innovative expansion opportunities.
This role can be located in Seattle/Bellevue or Arlington/HQ2.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing business. This role requires the ability to understand what customers need before they themselves do, strong business and product acumen, flexibility, and adaptability.
The ideal candidate will have broad experience including product management, business development, sales, and marketing, and will use that experience to increase adoption and provide feedback to innovate the product offering while maintaining an exceptional customer experience. You see the big picture while staying connected to customers, and balance the needs of near term goals and long term vision.
• Influence the strategic business and product directions for an entirely new offering
• Acquire new customers
• Oversee go-to-market strategy and sales/marketing collateral development
• Identify, negotiate, and manage relationships with strategic go-to-market partners
• Bachelor's Degree
• 10+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• 6+ years of experience managing teams
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• 5+ years of product management experience.
• Experience creating or designing great user interfaces.
• Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving outcomes.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects.
• Ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
• A combination of technical and business acumen.
• Data Driven you use financial data, usage metrics, ROI, etc. to drive decision-making
• Entrepreneurial mindset you're always seeking to go bigger, faster, and more efficiently
• Mobile/Web App Product Management experience
• Prototyping / wireframing experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.