Business Development Manager - Training & Certification
- Bogota, Colombia
We're looking for a Public Sector Business Development Manager to join our Training & Certification team in a highly visible position with significant customer impact.
In this role, you will work closely with our largest public sector customers to craft comprehensive training programs that will support customers with their digital transformation. You will assist customers to understand their training requirements, develop detailed training proposals and manage the flawless execution of training plans.
This will include identifying, qualifying and recommending the training solution for public sector customers and partners, closing the opportunity and working with the training delivery and operations team to ensure successful delivery of the training program, as well as being responsible for post sales client satisfaction results.
This is a great opportunity to combine your passion for Public Sector, business development, learning and technology.
You will have excellent communication skills and proven business development experience at very senior levels within large enterprise or government departments or agencies. To be successful in this position, you will be a self-starting 'builder' who is prepared to be creative and think big.
• Develop training opportunities for large Public Sector customers and manage to closure
• Work closely with the AWS Account teams to offer comprehensive training solutions.
• Become proficient in the various AWS Training & Certification offerings and delivery capabilities.
• Work closely with customers to assess training and enablement requirements and build detailed training proposals and plans to accelerate adoption of AWS Services.
• Conduct training needs assessments with key customers.
• Maintain a strong relationship with customers to ensure flawless execution of training plans.
• Evangelize AWS Training & Certification at company and industry events.
• Build & maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts / business reviews to senior management
This role is open to multiple locations (Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane).
• 5+ year's business development, technical & pre-sales experience, preferably in the IT industry.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Experience engaging and presenting to senior executives (CxO level).
• Strong commercial experience and business acumen.
• 10+ years sales experience with State/federal government agencies and departments
• Experience conducting training needs assessments and developing training plans.
• A technical background in engineering or computer science.
• Knowledge of Amazon Web Services or Cloud Computing concepts.
• Marketing, operations and training delivery experience.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Back to top